Mobile Image Editing

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Apr 8 15:02:34 EDT 2022

The image on the card it 320x200 (rough, for discussion).  The file is 1280x800.  I do an import as paint and the formatted size matches the file initially.  Fill/draw anything and the formatted size is now the same as the object.  I’m saying it is downsized (scaled down).

If I zoom in so the object is 640x400 (some not visible as it is off the card), then edit the formatted size changes to match.

Sent from my iPhone