Widget properties

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Apr 6 23:01:14 EDT 2022

At the conference I will announce a plugin, which will have the code read
and write widget properties.
The code for the plugin will be on github.
I'm insanely busy at the moment, so I can't accelerate the release.
No magic, just hardcoded property names. :)

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 10:08 PM Monte Goulding via use-livecode <