Flash Talks - 3 slots remaining

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Tue Apr 5 17:25:05 EDT 2022

I suppose I could set up a Zoom session, and get some sucker, I mean, helper to video me.

But much of the underlying power behind each of my machines is based on a small I/O hardware gadget that has no particular relevance to LC per se, apart from a software framework that supports it.

The front end is a LC stack, running in the IDE, a control panel that reads and writes to the gadget. The gadget reads the state of things like switches and controls things like motors. Perhaps this might suggest to some that a hardware project could be assembled using Raspberry Pi or Arduino or even a PIC, since my particular hardware gadget is no longer supported.

Anyway, for a minute or two it probably will look pretty cool, and the machine I have in mind is nothing if not noisy.

Craig