Flash Talks - 3 slots remaining

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Apr 5 15:07:34 EDT 2022

Do you need to be in front of the running machine ?

Could you maybe video the machine going through its sequence - then
record your voice-over later (either muting or turning down the machine
audio, whichever is better) ?

(Or, to put it another way, I have no real idea :-) but I'm sure Heather
can help you.

Alex.