Can't get jsonToArray in standalones ?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Apr 4 09:26:58 EDT 2022

Building a standalone that uses jsonToArray.

Works fine in the IDE.

If I use "search for required inclusions" when building the standaline, then
when the script calls jsonToArray it throws error 219 (Function: error in
function handler).

If I use "select inclusions", and check "JSON Library", then it crashes.

Interestingly, if I *uncheck* "JSON Library" from the inclusions, then it also
crashes! (I expected it would throw error 219.)

This is the same on LC 9.6.6 and 9.6.7; and (at least the crash) same on both
Mac and Windows.

My best guess is that I need to have something else checked in the inclusions
- any suggestions?

TIA,

Ben