Starter Plan offer - China users

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Sep 28 07:40:26 EDT 2021

To be honest, if “always being able to launch standalone” is a concern for the developer, then they shouldn’t be using the Starter Plan.

In my understanding the Starter Plan is a personal experience, it is available so that one can learn programming and use it to build their own tools. If someone wants to ship software, they should be using Standard Plan or above.