iOS 15 - Xcode version

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Sep 23 13:47:35 EDT 2021

i had here a similar problem. My test app created with LC 9.6.4 worked until i upgraded to iOS 15.
Pressing the icon to start it, opened the app and then it crashed back to iOS Home Screen.
Btw. push notifications for that app still worked.

I got it working again by creating the standalone again and then deploying it to the phone.