LC IDE Menu suddenly is slow / responds slowly

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Sep 17 12:47:04 EDT 2021

Hi Rick,

thanks. When this happens, the memory consumption is not significantly higher.
Right after start of LC it's about 160MB. When the problem occurs and the IDE menu responds slower then the memory consumption is about 300MB.

I will stay with 9.6.3 the next days, so i can see if it's just with 9.6.4 or also with 9.6.3.

Matthias