IAP in App Store

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 16 18:25:40 EDT 2021

I'm trying to test IAP in the App Store. I have a tester account and I'm a verified test user
with a new Apple ID that is not used anywhere else.

Following the LC lesson, it says to sign out of the app store in Settings. I had to look up how
to do that in iOS 14, and did so. It also said not to sign in again while in Settings, instead
the next call to make a purchase should pop up a dialog asking for an Apple ID. It does not.

Is the lesson accurate? I get no response at all from purchaseStateUpdate. There's a handler in
the script that triggers a timeout after 2 minutes, and that's all I get.

How do I trigger the sign-in dialog so I can log in as my test account?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com