Couple of HTML questions

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 22:53:07 EDT 2021

I want to have an online text editor, that can post some styled text, that then gets read into a desktop stack. There are a lot of HTML styled text editors around, but I thought I may as well try using LiveCode for that part as well.

Two issues I’ve hit are the setting of the style of the text, and then posting the text to a PHP script, that stores the HTML changes.

Can these lines work in an HTML published stack?:

post data to URL theurl

and:

set the textstyle of the selection to bold