Sorting text is *VERY* slow in LC9 on Windows (Re: Accumulating text is *VERY* slow in LC9 on Windows)

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 20:24:27 EDT 2021

I thought Mark was misremembering   Emmental when he said Edam (they do
start with an E)  but I believe
 Venezuelan Beaver Cheeses is probably a better analogy as it has many
holes caused by the beavers' sharp incisors.
and is a bit of a mystery (very difficult to acquire) as is the workings of
windows buffer allocation  .....

Can we say Cheese?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1JWzyvv8A&t=3s

lagi

p.s Jacques - when did this Cheese thing start - it is certainly before my
time.

On Fri, 10 Sept 2021 at 19:16, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <

> You're talking about cheese. I'm telling Mom. Nyah.
>
> --
> Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
> On September 10, 2021 8:42:48 AM Trevor DeVore via use-livecode
> <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 8:15 AM Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <
> > use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> >> I of course meant 'Swiss', not 'Edam'!
> >

> > Thanks for the clarification. I feel like I have a decent understanding
> of
> > cheeses, but I couldn’t figure out how cheddar and edam were different in
> > this analogy :-)
> >
> > --
> > Trevor DeVore
> > ScreenSteps