[ANN] Organize 1.1 now in App Store

ELS Prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Fri Sep 10 13:55:13 EDT 2021

Mark,
Sorry, I started but didn’t continue to participate in the feedback request for your app. My question, though, is “what does this app do that just using the calendar can’t?” It could help to state it’s unique capabilities in the app description.

Good luck and happy app creation.

Best,
Bill P.

William Prothero