LiveCode 10 - what are your thoughts on the new features?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 9 11:39:07 EDT 2021

Any thread in which two LC team members participate cannot possibly be
considered off-topic and subsequently banned.

But while I agree completely with your definition, it got me concerned that
if I were to marry a very tall, large man, I would be a bigamist.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 9, 2021 5:52:02 AM Heather Laine via use-livecode