Email Support level(s) clarification

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Wed Sep 8 11:49:01 EDT 2021

Hello Curry,

What we offer in the way of support to various license types:

No license - we'll answer any presales questions you have. We won't offer any other kind of support.

Any license holder of any kind - up and running support. Can't install? Got a problem activating? Won't download? Happy to help, drop us an email.

Starter and Standard plan license holders - basic up and running support, plus seeking out resources to help you via direct email. Any other support, via the dedicated support forum. So, if there's a lesson on it I'll be happy to send you the link. If there isn't, I'll redirect you to the support forum where your issue can be discussed.

Email Support license holders - send us unlimited emails, on any kind of coding question, and we'll do our best to help. We won't write your project for you, but we will offer code samples, help debug, identify issues, look at your code and suggest better ways to do things.

We'll update our FAQ on the website to ensure this is covered.

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager