LiveCode 10 - what are your thoughts on the new features?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 03:07:02 EDT 2021

It does look exciting, but, as usual, the proof of the pudding is in the
eating and I am sure,
initially at least, there will be a few bits of nutshell left in there
for us to jag our teeth on:
but that's to be expected, and our job is to report back any nutty bits
to LiveCode centre.

My thoughts are, as usual, retro, insofar as I hope the syntax changes
while being clever
will not mean that stacks written WITHOUT those new syntactic features
will not be openable and
usuable by earlier versions of LiveCode.