IDE performance (Re: Suggestion: Non-Appbuilding Community Edition)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 7 16:48:19 EDT 2021

Yes, and this is really disconcerting. Not sure how many Mac vs. PC devs there are for LC, but I suspect it's weighed heavily towards Mac. I think in retrospect, it may have been better to retain UTF-8 as an option, that is be able to select unicode or not in an app. But I suspect that would be a lot of bloat in the IDE.

Bob S