Random crash when building standalone

Ludovic THEBAULT ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Fri Sep 3 04:53:16 EDT 2021

Hello,

When I build a Windows or macOS standalone, I sometimes have several alerts that concern the "livecode's stacks" ("answer dialog", "print chooser" ...) that are saved in the standalone (but I don't want them to be!) and that conflict with the original stacks.

And rarely it ends with a livecode crash.

These "livecode stack's" are also added as substacks in my stacks...
This seems to be related to "old stacks".
I can't find any bug report about this but maybe I didn't look hard enough

Do you have any ideas to correct this problem ?

Thanks in advance !

Ludovic