Suggestion: Non-Appbuilding Community Edition

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 18:28:08 EDT 2021

Tom,

I have mentioned the IDE problem how many times in the last 3 years and
nothing has come of it.

They have been fixated on getting bought out by Apple or Claris (LCFM is on
the Filemaker store) but I bet Apple has been stringing them along and
learning their IP to bring out their own
to compete with flutter. because of Flutter.

I could be totally wrong but apple and microsoft have done it more than once

https://www.silicon.co.uk/e-regulation/stealing-health-apple-watch-328647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FSm61dM_nM
https://www.sriplaw.com/can-apple-steal-my-iphone-app-ideas-and-get-away-with-it/

Lagi

On Thu, 2 Sept 2021 at 23:01, Tom Glod via use-livecode <

KIndest Regards Lagi