Suggestion: Non-Appbuilding Community Edition

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Sep 2 14:13:55 EDT 2021

Kevin,

Keeping a short trial gives the impression of a lack of confidence in the
platforms ability to prove and provide its value.

a 90 day trial would allow people to really dive in, to start on their
project, and help to ensure that decisions are not rushed.

I just can't see how a short trial works better for livecode.  It literally
forces people to decide, and when they are forced to decide, that may put
the company on the losing end.

Let the platform prove its value to the user.

60 or 90 days projects confidence.10 days does not.

Just my 2 cents on that......

Thanks,

Tom

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 1:28 PM Keith Clarke via use-livecode <

Tom Glod
Founder & Developer
MakeShyft R.D.A (www.makeshyft.com)
Mobile:647.562.9411