Suggestion: Non-Appbuilding Community Edition

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Thu Sep 2 10:55:14 EDT 2021

We *are* considering the length of the trial actively, we may well give a longer trial a shot at some point.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Develop Yourself

On 02/09/2021, 15:51, "use-livecode on behalf of Ralph DiMola via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    True, true.

    There could be a small group of programmers that pass a stack around but you would not be able to convince/teach a civilian to install a programming IDE and explain how to run the stack along with any other supporting files, SW or plug-ins... Mobile would be a non-starter. I would not dismiss this out-of-hand. A 90 day free IDE could also be an option.

    Ralph DiMola
    IT Director
    Evergreen Information Services
    rdimola at evergreeninfo.net