Licensing model change

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:25:50 EDT 2021

That’s true Kevin for some business cases - and I am sure you speak for your existing customers.

However it does not apply to businesses built around GPL licensed code. Nor does it apply to publicly funded initiative like EU funding, where an open source license is  required to avoid fears of locking of public funds.

📆    Schedule a call with me