Improving the Community Edition with external tools

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sun Oct 31 00:44:22 EDT 2021

Heriberto:

 > Golang external tools to be used with the Livecode Community Edition
 > ... users who want to fork the Community Edition?

Interesting, but I think here (use-livecode list) is not the place;
you should talk to Heather and Kevin: support (at) livecode.com. :)
They would have more relevant answers to your questions.

 > Livecode has been my favorite RAD for 8 years
 > and I don't want to throw away all that time and knowledge

Nor should you! LC is still here. Grab a license, join the fun.
At $10/month, anyone who can afford to send email can use LC.

Meanwhile some cool new stuff is coming out soon,
both from LC itself and from users like me.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"
Christian LiveCode Training and Consulting
http://livecodeconsulting.com/