Mudslinging and consequences - a change to our policy

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Oct 28 12:47:00 EDT 2021

Hi Bob and Martin,

On a Mac the solution is to use the Option and 5 keys.  The result is:  ∞
All you really had to do was G∞gle it!

I remember the math class discussions of a googol and a googolplex.

Then I recalled that some infinite sets are bigger than others.

The following article will really get your thinking about infinity:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/a-deep-math-dive-into-why-some-infinities-are-bigger-than-others/ <https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/a-deep-math-dive-into-why-some-infinities-are-bigger-than-others/>

Perhaps some forevers are longer than others?  ;-)

Cheers,

Rick