LC Bug Survey Metasurvey - Ranking Criteria

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 28 08:18:24 EDT 2021

As you probably recall, back in The Day, we could bug vote. Sometimes I
miss The Day.
I considered the immeasurable harm I have done to keyboards, especially
mechanical ones. I loved some of those keyboards. They gave their lives for
some of those bugs.
I also considered the number of bottles of scotch and sake that were gifted
to me from employees who thought that "just a taste" would help me calm the
hell down.
So if I murdered a keyboard, but was consoled with a smooth nigori, the net
was 0 and the bug demoted on my list.

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 2:17 AM Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode <