Our survey - please don't discuss :)

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Oct 27 07:56:42 EDT 2021

The newsletters are directly from  Livecode. The surveys were sent by a company on behalf of Livecode Ltd.

If you ever opted out to receive Livecode surveys then this is only affects the surveys  sent out by that other company and does not have any influence on your newsletter subscription.

Matthias