Mud slinging versus genuine criticism

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 25 10:46:54 EDT 2021

I'm glad we have these sorts of discussions out in the open.
I hope there is not an appeal coming based on the lists that are submitted.
And even though this horse is dead, maybe some day we can have equal rights
for all items, especially the poor, empty ones. For those of you that don't
recall, the number of items in ",1" and the number of items in "1," are not
the same. Database records and CSV's continue to object.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 10:14 AM Pi Digital via use-livecode <