Some questions about Command-line argument parser library

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Oct 18 18:04:50 EDT 2021

Mark,

thank you very much for your explanations.

It works now.

Would  you please be so kind to also explain what for the argumentArray can be used?

GetOpt(grammar [, argumentArray])

Okay, i could use it for testing in the LC IDE, so i do not need to compile and execute the standalone.
But is there another scenario where it would make sense to include that array in the call?

And while i am already asking... ;)

The environment function can also return "development command line"
The dictionary says about that : The stack is running in the development environment with the "-ui" command line option.

So would i be able to run a stack by running the LC IDE with -ui, add the stack as parameter and add also command line options, which then could be parsed with getop()?

Regards,

Matthias