Some questions about Command-line argument parser library

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Oct 18 10:14:42 EDT 2021

Hello,

is there anyone who uses the Command-line argument parser library?

I am not sure how i can get the value that is attached as parameter when the programm is started from the command-line

Let's say i call my program like this      ./myprogram -m=SomeParam

So how do i get the value SomeParam?I thought it is in the array after getop() is called.

My code looks like this

put getopt("m,macadress") into tParams
if "macadress" is among the keys of tParams["options"]
then put tParams["options"]["macadress"] into tValue

But  tValue is empty?

I am trying this under macOS.

Regards,
Matthias