IDE crashing on Windows 10

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 05:39:16 EDT 2021

Last time I looked LC were testing their versions on some fairly old
versions of Linux, so this leads me
to wonder which versions of Windows they are testing on.

Certainly doing almost ALL of their development work on Macintosh

[even though I much prefer Macintosh to Windows]

does seem a bit odd when Windows has a socking great wodge of the market
share.

I have had to get children who have been working with 9.6.x on Windows 8
& 10 to "pull back"
to the 8.1.x series because of crashing.

Richmond.