Errors when building standalone

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 03:23:33 EDT 2021

Hello Jacque,

It shouldn't make any difference using Xcode 12.5 vs Xcode 12.5.1.

In any case, when switching Xcode versions, you have to make sure:

1. The command line tools of the new version are installed as well (DONE)
2. You have launched the new Xcode at least once
3. You have chosen to use the version of the command line tools that
matches said Xcode version:

- Open Xcode
- Go to Xcode -> Preferences -> Locations
- In the Command line tools dropdown, choose "12.5" in this case

Step 3 can be done from the Terminal too, if you prefer this method:

sudo xcode-select - s /path/to/Xcode12.5.app

Regarding the crash on the iOS 12.5.5 device, does it happen reliably? I
suggest filing a bug report and providing a crash log.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 at 06:12, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <