IDE crashing on Windows 10

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:14:04 EDT 2021

LC 9.6.1

I can be in the Script Editor typing away. I move the mouse to click on
another line of the script. Blammo. LC crashes.

Any idea how this can be pinned down?  I can't see any pattern.  The only
plugin open is Geoff's Navigator. There's only a few tabs open in the SE.
The total size of all scripts in the stack is probably 1000  lines.

I'm not doing anything fancy with fields or images. The portion I'm working
on is just posting to a URL, then calling jsonToArray on the results.

It's baffling me. And it doesn't look good for a professional tool.   I've
seen this kind of thing before with red bullet breakpoints (just clicking
on one of those to set/unset it) could cause the IDE to crash.

Regards, Bernard