iOS Ad-Hoc installation iOS 15

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Oct 15 12:18:12 EDT 2021

Thanks Panos,

It installs OK on devices running iOS <15 with no errors and runs fine. The
intermediate cert is there and automatically installed by the fresh install
of Xcode. I think you may be correct that I have to create a fresh dev
certificate and dev provisioning profile unless you have any insight. I
guess it looks like the distribution profile using existing cert is OK(I
hope)

Thanks again.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director