[ANN] bnGuides has been updated

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 11 19:40:56 EDT 2021

I see. I think I did not maky myself clear. With the object inspector open and the behavior tab selected, before dragging the object with the pointer tool, there is no behavior registered. Upon dragging the object, the tool works as advertised, and that is the coolest thing since sliced bread, however the behavior for bnGuides is registered in the inspector, and remains registered even after I stop dragging the object.

The same symptoms occur in a simple stack with two buttons, and does so even with the revNavigator stack closed. I quit Livecode so all of my own projects were closed, and tried again with a simple stack, and got the same results.

HTH

Bob S