[ANN] bnGuides has been updated

Niggemann, Bernd Bernd.Niggemann at uni-wh.de
Mon Oct 11 16:13:46 EDT 2021

> Bob Sneidar via use-livecode<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=use-livecode@lists.runrev.com&q=from:%22Bob+Sneidar+via+use%5C-livecode%22> Mon, 11 Oct 2021 11:01:44 -0700<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=use-livecode@lists.runrev.com&q=date:20211011>

> Concerning the issue of the revNavigator item being red and unckickable, I
> found that the behavior had not been removed. It was a simple edit to remove
> the stranded behavior.

> On Oct 11, 2021, at 10:56 , Bob Sneidar <bobsnei... at iotecdigital.com<http://iotecdigital.com>> wrote:
>
> Where would I get the latest? I have rev .05, but I noted in your notes that
> "A behavior is temporarily attached to the object..." What happens to the
> existing behavior if there is one? I noticed that having selected a button
> with bnGuides open, revNavigator shows that object in a red color, and I can
> no longer double click the object in revNavigator to get the script object.

Bob,

the behavior used by bnGuides is set to a control. If that control already has a behavior/behaviors set then bnGuides
sets its behavior to the last in the chain of behaviors and removes it when the control is not selected anymore.

Do you have a recipe for an unremoved behavior set by bnGuides?

I have not tested bnGuides when revNavigator is in use. Maybe I should.

Kind regards
Bernd