Stack with the same name loop

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 8 11:08:11 EDT 2021

Actually I never quit LC. I duplicate the file in Finder and then rename
the one I was working on, which is still open in memory.

I don't often use Save As but when I do I don't see a second copy of the
stack. But I did notice once that when manually removing a stack from
memory it doesn't always remove the datagrid libraries. I wonder if that's
related.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 8, 2021 8:55:44 AM Mark Smith via use-livecode