iphoneDeviceModel lookup library

Andreas Bergendal andreas.bergendal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 10:24:54 EDT 2021

Status update:
I've updated the library with a minor correction (two iPhone 11 versions with notch that weren't included in the script constants).
I've also improved the demo stack a lot, so that it now works in the Simulator, if you indicate which device you will simulate, before deploying.

Please also note:
Whenever Apple releases new iPhones/iPads, the lookup tables will need to be manually updated accordingly. I will keep mine in gitHub updated as quick as I can, but if you copy the data into your own projects, so as not depend on external sources, you'll naturally need to to the same updating yourself.

/Andreas