iOS 15 and Xcode Cant Install app

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 1 20:51:11 EDT 2021

I found that the app would open on my own. machine but not on anyone
else's. Signing, notarizing, and stapling is a manual process you have to
do after the app is built, generally using terminal. Matthias Rebbe has a
great utility that handles all that for you. I'm not able to get the link
right now but maybe he'll see this.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 1, 2021 3:24:38 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode