What Do I Need To Do To Make Links Active

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Nov 29 20:17:12 EST 2021

I could sworn that this worked.

case "Release Notes"
   displayInfo 1,"release-notes"
   go to card "info"
   break
# which goes to

on displayInfo pVis, pSubject
  if pVis = "1" then # We are showing the control
       # set up background image first, if no param
      # then use landscapes as default
switch pSubject
   case "App News"
       put path_Documents() & "assets/info/siva-app-news.html" into tTextPath
        break
  case "About"
        put path_Assets()&"info/about-siva-siva-app.html" into tTextPath
       break
  case "tos-privacy-eula"
      put path_Assets()&"info/privacy-tos-eula.html" into tTextPath
    break
  case "release-notes"
      put path_Assets()&"info/release-notes.html" into tTextPath
     break
  case "credits"
      put path_Assets()&"info/credits.html" into tTextPath
     break
 case "User Guide"
     put path_Assets()&"info/user-guide.html" into tTextPath
     break
end switch

set the htmltext of fld "info-text" of card "info" to url ("file:" &tTextPath)

else
   put empty into fld "info-text"
  deleteMobileControl "info-text"
end if

# now, what do you take to make links work

put path_Assets()&"info/user-guide.html" into tTextPath
set the htmltext of fld "info-text" of card "info" to url ("file:" &tTextPath)

# these do not work, where as a file

BR