The Dreaded tsNet "Error Previous request not completed" iOS app

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Nov 17 17:26:28 EST 2021

According to Livecode's website https://livecode.com/pro-features/

Complete Advanced Networking Layer:
- Non-blocking, asynchronous operations on SFTP, SMTP, SMTPS and SMTP/TLS
- SFTP authentication via public key authentication giving the best possible security
- SMTP(S/TLS) / SFTP downloads and uploads can either be via file or via variable – you are not limited by the memory available to your variable
- Ability to generate public / private key pairs suitable for use with SFTP – no need for an external application to create these
- Ability to send additional raw commands along with FTP and SFTP transfers to be executed before or after the transfer completes

Regards,

Matthisa