tsnet not detecting internet drop

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Nov 13 16:36:58 EST 2021

Hi Folks,

I was testing my networking functions ... and error handlling
I initiated a tsnet asynchronous download of a file,
started the download and disconnected the wifi.

tsnet keeps reporting status "loading" .....forever with no time out.
Is there something I am missing or should the library eventually be
reporting error?
Is there something I can do to detect network issues?
I guess I could periodically check for the internet... but really?
Has anyone come across this issue? solved it? thought about it?

Thanks in advance.

Tom