Clicking around . . .

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Nov 8 07:39:01 EST 2021

Hi Richmond,

I of course agree that shouldn't happen - but I've not been able to
reproduce it.

I tried :

create new stack
create field
put text into it, then position insertion cursor within that text
      (ibeam is flashing)
use Property Inspector to set locktext to true
     (ibeam is no longer visible)

click outside the stack
     (no change - ibeam still invisible)
click back inside stack (but outside field)
     (no change - ibeam still invisible)
click inside field
     (no change - ibeam still invisible)

check in Property Inspector - locktext is still true.

Can you maybe try those steps - or say exactly what steps you did to see
the problem in the first place.

(btw - MacOs 10.13.6, LC 9.6.4)

Alex.