DataGrid Edit Mode and Fixed Control Height

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Nov 8 00:18:41 EST 2021

So, using the edit mode of a data grid is great!   When enabled, I can drag the hamburger icon to reoder the rows... easy!   But, if I set the "fixed control height" of the data grid to false, the hamburger icon no longer appears!  Same with the select icon for each row.   I have messed with the properties and code and can't seem to figure out how to get the draggable icon to appear when "fixed control height" is false.   Anyone know the solution or is this a limitation of the data grid?

Thanks in advance,
-Dan