How to restrain impatient tsNet?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Nov 7 14:28:51 EST 2021

Ben,

i am not sure if you are already aware of this, but in case you ever want to test your app without tsNet in  LC 9.5.x or higher or you want to create it with LC 9.5.x or higher but without using tsNET you could unload tsNet in LC IDE before testing or creating the standalone. LC then uses only the 'standard' libUrl library.

 To disable tsNET execute this in the message box
	dispatch "revunloadlibrary" to stack tsnetliburl

Please keep in mind that you have to unselect tsNet in the Inclusions section of the standalone builder in case you've set the standalone settings to manually select the inclusions.

To enable tsNET again execute this in the message box
	dispatch "revloadlibrary" to stack tsnetliburl

Regards,
Matthias