Control of Text Fields.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Nov 5 15:49:22 EDT 2021

Hi Roger. Don't know if you've seen the script I posted around 6 hour
ago ("expanded snippet").

It does the correct forward / backward key movements, and also
implements both "backspace" (delete the char to the left of the iBeam)
and "delete" (remove the char to the right of the ibeam) as well as
properly handling the case where there is a text selection rather than
just an ibeam (i.e. both delete the selection, but not any characters
outside that selection).

Alex..