Control of Text Fields.

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Fri Nov 5 14:37:17 EDT 2021

Very good, Richmond. It’s impressive how quickly you piss around! And, it’s close but no cigar . The arrow keys on the keyboard move the ibeam in a field w/o highlighting any text. And, the Delete key deletes the char in front of the iBeam. I thought this would be easy to duplicate in LC, but maybe not??.

Why do I want to emulate these keys? Well at this point, It has become a challenge and I like challenges. BTW, the calculator that I am inspired to replicate is found in Mac Good Grapher which is bundled with the Mac. The Good Grapher Calculator has back and forward buttons and a Delete button that operate exactly as the keyboard ones

Thanks for playing with this,

Roger