Script Editor Disassociation Bug - Seen it lately?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Nov 4 08:26:07 EDT 2021

On 11/4/2021 7:18 AM, Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode wrote:

> I'm checking up on the Script Editor Disassociation Bug,
> described in this thread:
>
> <http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2019-December/257549.html>
>

> But first: Has anyone seen this bug lately? (On LC 9.6.3 or later.)
> Especially Paul, Bob, Ben, Mark?

I have not noticed recently - not in the 9.6.x series. I am not saying
it might not be present, but I can not recall running into it since back
in the 9.0.x time frame.

My vague recollection was I encountered it when the property inspector
was open and the project browser was open and I selected a different
object (although whether I selected the new object in the project
browser or by clicking on the object in a stack I can't recall. As I
said in my original post, it was intermittent at best, so it was
probably some specific sequence of object selection actions that I was
doing sometimes unconsciously that led to the disassociation. At any
rate, it may be "fixed" in current releases.