Bug survey

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 3 17:03:45 EDT 2021

Does anyone remember the bug number for the mobile event ordering issue? I
can't find it in the bug db and it just bit me so I was going to email LC
to modify my list.
This is the bug where (on mobile) events don't necessarily thread, so if
you are in the middle of a handler and you try to jump out by branching to
another card (or handler) the current one will continue to execute. I think
it also included an issue with event timing being borked on mobile.

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 5:04 PM matthias rebbe via use-livecode <