New MacBook Pro Display Notch

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Tue Nov 2 15:43:09 EDT 2021

Hi

I saw a MacRumors.com <http://macrumors.com/> article about this issue.
https://www.macrumors.com/2021/10/28/scale-to-fit-below-built-in-camera-setting-notch/ <https://www.macrumors.com/2021/10/28/scale-to-fit-below-built-in-camera-setting-notch/>

They gave another link to some recently released Apple documentation that explains to users how to enable the ‘Scale to fit below built-in camera’ mode that prevents your menu bar from being partially obscured by the notch.

How to adjust an app's settings to appear below the camera area on your 14-inch or 16-inch MacBook Pro
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212842 <https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212842>

This is something you can point your users who are encountering the problem.

Martin