Count Up Timer?

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Tue Nov 2 10:33:18 EDT 2021

Craig:

 > This is just another great example why the Forum
 > is so much better a venue than this list.

My view is exactly opposite;
I like a List soooo much better.

A forum is handy for searches,
so a nice place to visit now and then.
But I wouldn't want to live there! :D

 > It would take a lot of work to reformat the OP’s code example
 > into something workable in the SE.

I thought the OP was Dan, but you mean Tom's function?
Just a matter of not pasting **styled** text for code.
Even then, it's easily put right with a few commands.
Mark's example is easy to follow too.

List is a great venue! Always part of the LC experience.
But I'm glad we have both to suit everyone.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"
Christian LiveCode Training and Consulting
http://livecodeconsulting.com/