Count Up Timer?

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 18:29:48 EDT 2021

You want the convert command. convert 1605553200 from seconds to dateitems gives you 2020,11,16,19,0,0,2 (lookup dateitems). convert the date && the time to seconds gives the date/time right now = 1635805440, then do the same as step one with that gives you 2021,11,1,22,24,0,2. Do a little subtraction and you get 1 yr, 0 months, 15 days, 3 hours, 24 mins, 0 secs.